northern lights

northern lights
image

Monday 11 August 2014

Rainbow salad

This recipe of a salad is my  own creation. It can be made  in no time. and and is very delicious.
Preparation time 15 minutes                               

cooking time  10 minutes                                                                
Ingredients'
1. Cottage cheese  200 gms
2 Curds                 100 gms.
3. Brocolli            100 gms
4.Bellpepper         Red. Green and Yellow  1/2 each      
  
5.Baby corn         100gms
6. Carrot               2 medium size
7. Spring onion     2                                                     
8. Mushroom        100gms                             
9. Salt                    according to taste
10.Pepper powder   as per taste

Method of Preparation
 Cut all the vegetable in  medium size cubes. Par boil the vegetables, with some salt. Keep  aside. Crumble the  cottage cheese.Put the curds and cheese in a mixer, add salt and  switch on the mixer and make a paste. Empty the paste in a bowl and add the mixed vegetables  and stir lightly so that the vegetables are not mashed.Cut thin tomato slices and arrange on top of the salad.Bake it for 10 to 15 minutes 180 degrees ,in a preheated oven.
 This salad is made very easily. It tastes well and is very nourishing.

 Written for Write Tribe Pro Bloggers week 3 day     10












17 comments:

  1. I think I'll try this out and let you know how it turned out for me :)

    Random Thoughts Naba - I'm Blank Because...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Naba.I will wait for your response.

      Delete
  2. The salad recipe is sure unique. will try one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks good and sounds easy,must try it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nima. I am sure you will like it.

      Delete
  4. Colours look attractive.
    salad should taste good

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must confess that I've never been a fan of salads. But this one seems very colorful, true to its name :) Shall try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aathira,l I am sure you will like it. You may even leave the baking part.

      Delete
  6. Seems yummy, Mrs Menon. Another of your talents revealed? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corinne, I am so happy that you found time to visit my site. I feel honoured. Thanks you sooo much.

      Delete
  7. a must try for me, I love salads, and this one is a bit different. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Arpita, please try it .You will like it.

      Delete
  8. that sure looks healthy but after reading your latest post on punjabi .. not a dish for a punjabi ha ha ha ha :) we like ours full ofDESI Ghee and butter :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bikram , I 'll be contributing some Punjabi dishes soon..

      Delete
  9. Recipe seems something very different from what I ate till now..I'll try it for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Akriti , you are welcome to my blog. Yes this recipe is different from ordinary salads. It tastes yummy. I have served it to many guests. Every body loved it but no one could guess the ingredients.

      Delete