northern lights

northern lights
image

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Foes are friends in Heaven !

Two women, Mohini and  Radha were being by Yama  to the other world, after they died.
Radha asked Mohini,"How did you die?"
Mohini replied, " I was frozen  and died of chill."
Now Mohini also put the same question to Radha.
Radha replied,"I died of heart attack. I was in my office and felt unwell.I called my husband's office. I was told that he had left for home. I called home and a woman picked up the receiver. I banged the phone and rushed home, to catch my husband red handed. I was sure that there was a  woman with him. When I reached home, I found him relaxing on the couch. I went  to the kitchen, but there was no one there. I searched the attic,I searched the store, the garage, toilets and a big drum, we use for storing rice. After such hectic searching,I was tired and fell down. Instantly, I got a massive heart attack and succumbed."
Mohini remarked ,"So sad for you. If you had searched the refrigerator, both of us would have been alive."



Written for Write Tribe Pro Blogger week 5 day 38


8 comments:

  1. Nice one, Usha ji :) I remember this being forwarded on SMS a few years back, in the reverse scenario, jealous husband instead of a jealous wife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leo. Yes I also remembered the old story, changed the sex, and wrote this joke.

      Delete
  2. Ushaji, I had read this joke about the jealous husband & wife's lover who both die & interact in Heaven :)
    How do they go to Heaven? At least the one who has cheated should not be allowed access to Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anita. Perhaps the one who cheated may not be allowed entry to Heaven.

      Delete
  3. hahaha..This was a good one...

    ReplyDelete