northern lights

northern lights
image

Tuesday 19 January 2016

THE STAIR CASE

                                     PHOTO PROMPT © Amy Reese   
 Tred and myself are  visiting JaneVilla  after twenty five years.  We left  after being declared thieves. In the midst  of a ball my sister, Diana shrieked that   her pearl necklace was stolen.  The tragedy was that she named me, her elder sister.It was shocking. Me of all guests!! There was complete pandemonium.  My husband pulled  me by my dress and ran out from the  backside staircase.   All the guess were checked. It was later found beneath her undergarments .and felt sorry She gifted the house in my name. Today after fifty years she found and took me from the same staircase.
 writtenv by fictioners
100 words


































No comments:

Post a Comment